EcoPanel linear permeable pavers
EcoPanel is a stormwater trench drain cover consisting of a galvanised steel frame that is filled with a permeable UV stable resin-bonded aggregate. This unique combination provides a durable load bearing surface enclosed in an engineered frame, allowing for water infiltration.
EcoPanel covers are installed into ACO Polycrete® Channels. A removable access unit is available for maintenance. Suitable applications include parks, playgrounds and landscaped areas.
- Foot-friendly linear drainage system
- EcoPanel UV stable resin-bonded aggregate is available in eight colors
- The EcoPanel cover prevents litter and reduces sediment from entering and clogging the stormwater system
- Meets load class C150KN AS 3996
- Slip resistance rated to AS 4586: P5
- Hydraulically tested
Available as part of a complete drainage system
ACO Drain is a range of polymer concrete channels with lockable grates, ideal for external paved and shared-zone areas. Modular channels are available in various widths with a built-in 0.5% fall, so flat and drainable pavements can be achieved.
ACO Drain’s wide range of products suit general purpose, heavy duty and restricted depth applications.
Click here to learn more.