'EcoPanel' linear permeable pavers
‘EcoPanel’ is a stormwater trench drain cover consisting of a galvanised steel frame that is filled with a permeable UV stable resin-bonded aggregate. This unique combination provides a durable load bearing surface enclosed in an engineered frame, allowing for water infiltration.
‘EcoPanel’ covers are installed into ACO Polycrete® Channels. A removable access unit is available for maintenance. Suitable applications include parks, playgrounds and landscaped areas.
- Foot-friendly linear drainage system
- EcoPanel UV stable resin-bonded aggregate is available in eight colors
- The EcoPanel cover prevents litter and reduces sediment from entering and clogging the stormwater system
- Meets load class C150KN AS 3996
- Slip resistance rated to AS 4586: p5
- Hydraulically tested
Available as part of a complete drainage system
‘EcoPanel’ covers are installed into ACO Polycrete Channels. A removable access unit is available for maintenance. Suitable applications include parks, playground and landscaped areas.
See ACO’s pavement design guidelines, to learn more about the integrating drainage for safe pavements. To learn more about slip resistance and acceptable slot size for pedestrian traffic, visit ACO’s education pages. See ACO’s load class guidelines, to learn more about specifying durable grates. See ACO’s grate security page, to learn more about easy access for maintenance.